Friday, October 15, 2010

Baby tears

Had one of those...daughter sitting quietly in my arms looking into my eyes and smiling moments...yesterday.  BEAUTIFUL.  HEART MELTING beautiful.

Needing to go to lead a bible study, I put her on the floor and began walking towards the front door.  I heard the sound of little feet, knees, and hands pounding the hardwood floor and so I looked over my shoulder and I saw little Elizabeth crawling towards me.  She watched as I opened the front door and began to close it behind me.  She started to cry, knowing I would be gone even through mom would stay to be with her.  Again HEART MELTING beautiful.

My daughter wants to spend time with me.

Quick life lesson question:  Do I want to spend time with Jesus the way Elizabeth wants to spend time with me?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You May Also Like