Friday, October 8, 2010

Heidi prays for arachnids

Yes, that's right.  You read correctly.  Here's a recent conversation -

Wife - "Have you seen the spider who lives outside of our kitchen window?  Her name is Charlotte."
Husband - "No, let's kill it."
Wife - "That's a terrible thing to say.  Actually, she's hungry.  I haven't seen anything in her web in a few weeks."


Husband - "That's very interesting.  Can I have a sandwich now?"
Wife - "No. You know, I began praying that God would feed Charlotte...and you know what happened?
Husband - "I guess you're gonna tell me."
Wife - "Look!"


Yes....my wife prays for arachnids...even though she squirms at the sight of them in our house...it seems she's had a change of heart...and just a little blog post to tell you that all is well in the arachnid ecosystem outside of our kitchen window.  Charlotte is well fed....and well loved, by Heidi.

3 comments:

Steven Gomez said...

There's a spider in our window. It caught something yesterday morning.

I. Don't. Want. To. Know.

joseph.david.white@gmail.com said...

hah. lol stephen.

Anonymous said...

I just added your blog site to my blogroll, I pray you would give some thought to doing the same.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You May Also Like