Saturday, November 6, 2010

Vancouver's Double Rainbow All The Way

Did you see it yesterday?!

Can you see it now?  (I barely captured the outer rainbow with my camera)


makes me want to buy this shirt:


Double rainbows make us happy

But you know what doesn't make us happy these days.....

Elizabeth's new look she is testing out on us

We call it.....the stink eye:


We think she likes getting a reaction from us as well as how it feels to furrow her eyebrows.

haha.  These are good days....double rainbows and furrowed eyebrows in all...

5 comments:

Diane said...

Love "the look!" Perfectly expressive.

Kristi said...

Double rainbow? What does this mean!?!

I am all too familiar with that look... :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kathy J said...

She makes "angry" look cute!

Anonymous said...

I am thinking about conducting a reverse mobile investigation by going on the internet. I'm having a lot of these phone calls by someone that I really don't know and am concerned who they think they're contacting. All sorts of crazy texts and messages are being left on my personal voice mail and it's really starting to drive me crazy. So, exactly where can i locate these reverse cellphone search services?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You May Also Like