Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Do the stuff that makes them smile

Elizabeth loves cooking stuff....stirring stuff....cleaning stuff....playing with water.....baking stuff.....gettin' dirty in the kitchen.  It makes her smile  


Josiah smiles when I pay attention to him.
Just a look
a funny sound
anything really...and there pops the smile


And I love watchin' that girl try and clean.  She ends up getting water everywhere....but she's learning, and it makes her smile.


Every week, as a family, we go for an early morning breakfast together. Elizabeth always smiles when she realizes it's "family date time!"


and me....when do I smile?  Every time I climb in Squamish with this friend:





These are SUCH good days...
Keep smilin' folks


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You May Also Like