Tuesday, September 8, 2009

yum....

ahh yeah.

Homemade pizza. In the oven....right now. Soooo good.

Sorry we don't have pics...yet. Our camera is still "no worky"

We will try to get another one soon.

Yesterday we went hiking with our friend Nathan....that was fun. It was a super good activity full of laughter, stories, intermixed into a 2 hour excursion in the woods. Good times.

...OK. I can't help it. Here's a picture we took a while ago which has nothing to do with this post. Enjoy!


Why did I include that photo?

Because I'm hot.

Wanna see another one?

I talked with my buddy Dave from Texas the other day. He's in Berlin, changing the world. Meet Dave:


OH. I also had a meeting with a friend of mine today. He's a pastor in Langley. His name is Jay. Meet Jay:


OK. That's all for this random post. Thanks for reading....going to eat now...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You May Also Like