Monday, November 16, 2009

preaching...(updated)

you know....

one of my greatest privileges in my life is the regular act of preaching...

I realized it, 10 years ago, when I preached my first sermon...I realized it, the second I opened my mouth in front of the congregation of First Presbyterian Church, Fresno, California. It was scary and somehow "right", all in the same moment.

it was...in this church...in front of this congregation


Now, I preach every week for High school Students, but don't get recorded for the fam back home to hear....

so...for anyone that's interested in what's goin' on in/through my heart and mind these days...here ya go: my latest sermon

if you missed Heidi's last sermon: go here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You May Also Like