Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Pregnancy Update - Week 36

Things are going really well!

I really enjoy being pregnant (I thought I'd never say that), and I think I may actually miss these days of feeling connected to this baby growing inside of me.

I went to the climbing gym last night with Joe. It was really fun. I am really starting to feel my weight on the wall (more than last week or the weeks before)...so I did about half a dozen laps and then spent the rest of the time walking stairs, socializing with friends, and doing sets of overhanging wall pushups.

Here's a pic to remember these days:

Thanks to everyone who is supporting, praying, and encouraging me (us) through this process. We can't tell you how thankful we are for love.

You inspire us to become good parents!

4 comments:

jOni lAnE said...

i love you! you are simply amazing. you do realize the moment this baby comes out, it's going to be scaling the walls. :)

heidi.janeen.white@gmail.com said...

Love you too J! We'd be thrilled if this baby scales the walls, but all in the right timing! ;) And I hear your boy is quite the climber too!

Joy Joy said...

Great work Heidi! You look great and are getting so close! It's refreshing to hear you talk about pregnancy and to see your pictures.

heidi.janeen.white@gmail.com said...

Thanks Joy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You May Also Like