Monday, December 28, 2009

Reinvented...

Wow. I really don't know what to say. It's all so...so...new.
Yep. "new" is the only word I have to describe it.
We are being REINVENTED. Our lives our being REINVENTED also.
I like it.

Today...we had a small success....

We took a walk. Around the block.

Now...We've climbed mountains....scaled vertical rock faces...skied the steeps....paddled heavy seas....hiked for days and days and days in nasty conditions...and traveled all over the world...

but let me tell you something....

that walk around the block...FELT FREEKING GOOD. I felt alive! As good as any other adventure.

Thank you God for this baby Elizabeth who reminds me how to take delight in small things...like walks as a family.




5 comments:

Sara said...

aww!!! getting out of the house in those first few days is a huge success!! way to go, guys!! sending our love your way <3

joseph.david.white@gmail.com said...

Thanks Matt and Sara. Encouragement is like liquid courage right now. Thanks for that...

Joy Joy said...

Yeah!! Reinvented is right! I have been checking occasionally to see if your big day arrived and what a great surprise I found today! And her name :)

Congrats and all our love to you!

joseph.david.white@gmail.com said...

Thanks Joy! Really appreciate it!

Joe

Vanessa Smith said...

Out of town and haven't checked the blog but have been thinking of you guys daily. So excited to jump on and see that you are already on your parenting journey!! I cheated and read this blog first, but I will read backwards from here. Congratulations on your blessed new girl.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You May Also Like