Sunday, April 25, 2010

Cycling with the boys

Went cycling with the boys today, after church.

Me, Dan the Man, Steve-O, and Matty.

We went here:


View Larger Map

Took around 3 hours of cycling, approximately 70-80km, lots of juicy hills...and to top it off...the last 30km I had to ride by bike like a fixie...cause my chain got bent in a flukey collision I had with a piece of metal I rain over on the road. dang.

If you ever want a really good workout...ride the number 0 road without changing gears..and not just any gear...your hardest gear.

it sucked.

But the company couldn't be better...the weather was perfect...and i had such a good time!

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Serious cyclists call that a "muscle tension" workout. Very effective for building raw strength to the pedals. Work them in at most once per week, though -- very strenuous as I'm sure you noticed!

joseph.david.white@gmail.com said...

Hey Jeff,

Yeah, I was wondering if people did this to train...cause it was really hard. Good...but hard. My legs feel weak today, for sure.

Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You May Also Like