Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Giggling babies

I thought my addiction could not get any worse.

It did.

I am a baby sneezing addict. When my kid sneezes...I laugh and want her to do it again.

Now...she giggles...and my addiction has grown to new levels.

Here she is in her super cute Easter outfit given to her by our very thoughtful Aunti Diana. Thanks Diana...she (we) loved it! Now I need her to sneeze and giggle at the same time...THAT WOULD BE CRAZY! Maybe I should wear a shirt which has pollen soked flowers attached to it and then dance around like a monkey...would she sneeze and giggle then? i gotta find something....

Babies are fun...these are good days.

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Kathy J said...

I'm a sucker for toddlers who waddle/run as fast as their little legs will take them while laughing hysterically. Just wait!

joseph.david.white@gmail.com said...

i cant wait for that Kathy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You May Also Like