Friday, September 10, 2010

A little blood

OK.  This may be a little gross, morbid, weird....I get that.  But I just had to...cause just like that oldies song goes...."It's my blog and I can say what I want to....say what I want to....say what I want to.  You would say too if you had one tooooooo"

Our little girl....took a wee tumble, going from standing to sitting and got a wee little nosebleed.

 
Now....yes, we did clean it up....but we had to get a little pic, first.  Why....because when she got a nosebleed, we had this thought:

She's alive!

The flow of blood through our bodies reminds us of our humanness and our finiteness.  Sometimes we need those reminders.

We're alive!  

Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

Diane said...

I wouldn't be thinking about our humanness or finiteness, I'd be thinking "PHOTO OP!" The other thoughts might come later though.

mackenzie said...

I love that those cheeks are not going ANYWHERE!

Anonymous said...

So did Lainey about a week and a half ago....Our girls are so Fearless!! --Kiley

Heidi said...

Diane -- that's what I was thinking too! Joe was the one doing all the "humanness" thinking.:)

Mackenzie -- I sure hope they stay around long enough for you to get a first-hand squeeze out of them! :)

Kiley -- It ceases to amaze me how fearless babies are. You'd think after major falls they'd reconsider the whole climbing thing, but the memories seem to last only for the 5-10 minutes after the fall!

Anonymous said...

Тhanks ɑ lot for the insight and information on this subject.
You're a genuine,honeѕt professional.

My web blog total e liquid uk

Anonymous said...

With the anticipation of rising sludge generation, Global - Data expects power generation to reach 3,845 GWh by 2020
from 3,020GWh in 2011. Site and soil evaluations allow the design firm to accumulate information about
the property. The treatment begins by filtering the raw wastewater through the fine screen, and the refined fluid
is then sent to the anoxic basin, and lastly to the MBR basins.


Feel free to visit my homepage :: click here (http://home.adgkw.com/)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You May Also Like