Monday, November 15, 2010

Thinking about the 1 Minute Messages

I talked to someone recently who suggested that I put all the 1MM's in one place on a website with an easy archive and search function to allow people to find topics which interest them.

I have been surprised that more people than my students at Granville Chapel have appreciated these 1MM's.  Didn't really plan for that....but it got me thinking that maybe these 1MM's are becoming useful for people who wouldn't consider themselves to be followers of Jesus.  For me, I've had some great dialogues in response to these 1MM's with my friends who do not follow Jesus.

So, I put up a website which will host all of the 1 Minute Messages (Joe's 1MM).

Hope you like it and pass it along to your friends and family in the webosphere....

  
Let the conversation continue...

2 comments:

M said...

I always watch them and benefit from them!

joseph.david.white@gmail.com said...

Thanks Miranda....that means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You May Also Like