Monday, May 9, 2011

My all time favorite vehicles....

Now I know if you're not a "car person" you will start to yawn right about now....But I've always been a "car guy".  I like turning a wrench, getting dirty, and making something work right.  Last week, I was asked 3 times...."if you could have any car, what would it be?"  

So here's my answer.  Here are my all time favorite vehicles.  Enjoy the pics...

Muscle Cars

1968 Chevrolet Camero


1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 


1973 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray

Trucks

1966 Ford Pickup Truck


1968 Ford Bronco


1994 Toyota Land Rover Defender


1995 Toyota 4Runner Limited

What are your all-time favorites?
....and if you actually read this far....for your information:  Heidi is yawning, too.
....and no, I'm not an italian sports car guy.
....and yes, I like super cars, but I never want to own one.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You May Also Like