Monday, February 20, 2012

Loads of skiing with Vancouver's best

First....a date with Heidi.  Yes....she ski.I ski.We all ski.HipHipHooray


good day on the mountain with my girl.  She rocks it
blacks and everything...even after a year break.  


Then it was off to Manning Park with some of my students
Can you sense my excitement?


Love these guys....they board hard.  I like that.  I always feel like I get better the more I spend time with those Vancouver local lads who grew up like 30 minutes from 3 ski hills.  


Manning park was beautiful.  It had a wild feel that I appreciated and the snow was excellent.


He looks happy


She looks tired


Good chats on the chair lifts with my guys....good times all around. 


These are good days....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You May Also Like