Friday, March 16, 2012

I'm asking you for money...

...because I believe God connects people of means with people of vision.


Here's our vision:  We'd love to offer a little help to new church plants, those vulnerable discipleship communities trying to build a sense of Christian community in neighbourhoods all across Canada.  


I want to help raise money and awareness especially for church plants on Vancouver's downtown eastside (Canada's poorest zip code).


So I'm participating in THE RIDE 2012 (Can you find me in the video?).  I will be cycling over 800kms in 6 days from Calgary to Kelowna to raise awareness and money for church plants giving attention to justice and compassion in poor neighbourhoods. 






View Larger Map







Could you donate $10 dollars, friend?  More, if you're able.  If you donate,  I'll reach my goal and you will be supporting new church plants in a practical way.  Your money, really helps.  


DONATING is EASY
It's ONE CLICK away:  credit card, safe and secure, tax receipt sent to your email address, done. 


Consider it?  We'd appreciate it.   

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You May Also Like