Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A long overdue Elizabeth update (pictures galore!)

My little girl is growing up.  It doesn't bother me....but it does surprise me.  I LOVE to see progress, growth, and watching her learn her own wiring and giftedness.  However, I am surprised at how quick it seems to all move forward (somehow that thought is strangely wonderful and sad).

Regardless....I love dates with this girl.  She can eat!!!   


It's when she wants to show off her new dress for me that really melts my heart.


She does this to me....daily.


Halloween was all about "hello kitty"....which, to be honest, I have no interest in because cats scare me....but not this one.  I love this kitty. 


She is growing up...don't you think?


She'll be 3 on December 26th.

I'm a very grateful dad.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You May Also Like