Monday, January 21, 2013

It's the way they look at you....

Their is something about the way little kids look at you that makes you feel like they are thinking something about you.

It has always made me feel uncomfortable.

Sometimes we think, "H/She keeps staring at me....I wonder what they are thinking about me?"

It has always made me feel uncomfortable.....
until I had my own kids.  
Now, I know what they are doing when they stare at me.

They are watching me.
They are listening to me.
They are soaking in my mannerisms and my tone

They are....learning.
What they see in me is their teacher

And it's this idea which tuns my uncomfortableness into a real desire to be like Jesus

God, when they see me....let them see You.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You May Also Like