Friday, June 28, 2013

Rock climbing makes me smile....BIG.

Sometimes you do things that make you smile.  Like putting on clean socks....or singing along to an absolute favourite song.  These things make us smile.  They should.  When we're smiling it's like our hearts are standing at attention and flexible to receive the gift being offered in the moment.

I did something that made me smile today.

I saw this...

photo credit here

and so I climbed it.
The summit in the middle of the main feature was spectacular.

Here are some of the things that made me smile:


a beautiful and textured granite slab


fun climbing in easy dishes and edges 


a spectacular bit of climbing on a prominent corner and arett.


success! 


Idaho is a really cool place to climb.  
We are loving Castle Rock.  
Today's climb was called "big time".  It should have been called...fun times. 
City of Rock is tomorrow.  


Good days ahead! 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You May Also Like