Thursday, February 5, 2009

Month of Love - Day 5

Well, as you know, February is the month of love and this month we are taking some time to blog about it.

You may be wondering, "Why did Joe or Heidi not blog yesterday?"

Answer: Joe came down with bronchitis and a fever.

So, what has love looked like in the past 2 days?

Joe's response:
When Heidi gets me medicine for my headaches
- she is showing me that she loves me
When Heidi gets up in the middle of the night to get another blanket for my chills
- she is showing me that she loves me
When Heidi doesn't retaliate when I am irritable (due to my uncomfort)
- she is showing me that she loves me
When Heidi looses sleep on my behalf
- she is showing me that she loves me

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You May Also Like