Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sundays

Sunday's usually leave me feelin' like a train wreck. The realities of the week behind me, the duties of the day, and the challanges of the week ahead...leave me feeling tired.

Now, I'm not here to virtually whine...so here's what I'm going to do about it.

1. I'm going to post a picture that makes me remember a good adventure


...ahh, that's better. I already feel better...

2. Go to bed early (like in an hour)

3. Don't wake up to an alarm tomorrow

4. Go on a walk and drink coffee to wake up no matter what the weather is like

5. Climb something in the afternoon

6. Watch a movie

7. Chill with a friend

8. Go to sleep early

.....I am looking forward to sabbath rest. coolness...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You May Also Like