Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Recently, Heidi and I were participants in a hoe-down at our church. We got our hoe-down on and had a fun time....Heidi liked the exercise...and I liked wearing suspenders. yee-haw


In other news....we may be going down to Mt. Baker with our friend "Dan the man" for a little fall season ice climbing on the seracs....which should be fun. Heidi will come for the hike in and take pictures and I will climb my heart out.

Here's a pic from last season's ice adventure with Dan



Alrighty then...time to go....peace out yo....
leading some meetings this afternoon
planning a bible study
speaking at Alpha tonight...
then if time.....goin to the climbing gym for a quick burn.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your talk at Alpha Joe! It generated great discussion in my group!!

Chantale

Vanessa Smith said...

I have a picture somewhere of you at the hoe-down Harvest party from First Pres back when you were a Freshman! It's golden and I will never get rid of it!

joseph.david.white@gmail.com said...

Thanks Chantale!

joseph.david.white@gmail.com said...

Vanessa....scan that sucker...I wanna see it!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You May Also Like