Wednesday, September 14, 2011

New School Year - Exercise?

I've got my cancer glow goin' on (tan)...
I know it's time to say goodbye to that summer vacation, late evenings, and summer-time rhythms.
It's time to get on with things......

Maybe you've
...picked your classes
...Set your weekly work/life schedule
...Paid some bills
and you're ready right?

NO

You are not ready

If some regular exercise isn't in that new schedule of yours....
get it in there!

This morning I went swimming.
I sunk, due to abnormal gravity pull
and held onto the heels of the little old lady in front of me
but I tried.....and that, my faithful blog reader, is all ya need
....just a little bit of try.

So stick some exercise into that thick schedule
....expecting that our bodies will be healthy enough to carry us through another year of life.

Just a friendly reminder from joe and heidi white

Go get 'em!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You May Also Like