Monday, September 3, 2012

The Perfect Smile

When someone asks you to smile
You tell your facial muscles to "perk up" 
and zillions of micro muscular facial adjustments later
WHAM.....a smile!

Kinda like these pictures.
Nice smiles, right?




But that isn't what I saw that day.
I was driving
and the kids were sitting in their carseats

I happened to look in the rear view mirror and in a fleeting moment....I saw it.
I saw their real smile.
They didn't know that I saw them.
But it was pure....and from the heart.  
A perfect smile.

When we are told to smile, we hope our heart will follow.
The perfect smile, works the other way:
When our face follows the joy that's already in our heart.

It was stunning
and beautiful


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You May Also Like