Monday, April 8, 2013

Her mistake...

She ruined.....everything.

While we weren't looking, she threw a LARGE ball of play-doh into the dryer amongst all the wet clothes.  That ball of play-doh got smaller and gooier as the hour drying process cemented the evil compound to every piece of clothing in the load.

EVERY piece of clothing - socks, underwear, shirts, pants.....everything.  Ruined.


I didn't yell....but I thought bad things.  

OK, maybe I yelled.  Honestly, I can't remember.  Anger has a way of blurring your vision and memory.  Convenient forgetfullness.  

I deserve to enact my wrath.....right?

Now, I hear you, blog reader, thinking, "But Joe and Heidi....it's only clothes."  Yes.  We agree with you.  It's the ONLY CLOTHES WE HAVE!  Ruined.  I deserve to enact my wrath....right?

No. The answer is no. 

When I've deserved God's wrath....I've got his forgiveness.  

Forgiven people forgive people.

So I told her I forgave her. 

And plus....who could withhold forgiveness from this face?:





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You May Also Like