Thursday, June 17, 2010

Rockclimbing Season is here!

Someone asked me the other day...."what are you thankful for?" The answer was easy: rockclimbing season. Yep, it's in full swing. Now we've been out TONS already....but now its summer...as we're supposed to be outside...playing. So here are a few pics to celebrate a few days ago in Squamish with our buddy, Dan the Man.



I was feeling super sick....nauseated and drained (think I got food poising from cross contaminated food I ate the night before....OOPS, MY BAD)....but managed to toprope a bit on Exasperator (10c) and Apron Strings (10b)

E in the bumbo....watchin mom climb

after eating some dirt...expressions says: "my mouth feels funny dad...what's up?"

Then....I went on baby duty while Heidi went with Dan and his friend Buey blasted up Diedra on the Apron (5.8) You can see my car on the far side of the road next to the phone tower...we were watchin!

What a classic climb!

All in all it was a good day...other than the fact that I didn't feel so well....but that's OK. We all had fun...at that's what's most important.

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Steven Gomez said...

That last picture is giving me vertigo. I hope Elizabeth wasn't that close to the edge.

heidi.janeen.white@gmail.com said...

Nope, she was down on the ground with Joe. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You May Also Like