Thursday, December 15, 2011

Saying goodbye to 1 Minute Messages

It's been a good road, friends.  Take a look at this, my second to last, 1 Minute Message.




I've completed 51, 1 minute messages, published every week for over a year.
Next week, will be my last.
On average they are 1 minute 30 seconds which is 1.27500 of talking and about all together are 12,000 words.

To be honest, I have a lot of doubt about how effective they have been with views ranging from over a thousand to 22.  But in truth, this discipline was more about faithfulness to Jesus and keeping a regular dialogue with those of you considering these ideas.

Anyway, farewell 1MM's and a big thanks to all who followed this journey with me :)  Next week -- last 1MM.  Love ya.    

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You May Also Like