Wednesday, May 30, 2012

800km on a bike...can someone say, "saddle sores"?

Big day coming....
160km and 11,000 feet of climbing
It's called Vancouver's Triple Crown

Just waiting for a free Saturday with stable weather.

Stay tuned....


It's these types of rides which are helping me prepare for a big ride I am doing this summer, trying to help raise money for a Church plant on Vancouver's Downtown Eastside.


I'll be riding with these good friends (Jay and Trevor)
800km over 6 days
from Calgary to Kelowna 

$420.00 (42% of my goal)
$1,000.00

Here is the church I am raising money for....
I'd love to meet my goal!

Consider helping give a tax receiptable donation HERE

It's really easy to do...online - secure - and fast :)  I really appreciate it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You May Also Like